Parrade
Growing up was rough, I remember when I was 13 i had seen a parrade going on, I sat in the house with my stomach grumbling and also my siblings dying for food. A thought had ran across my mind I had a thought where I had stopped and thought of me assasinating the horse and fleshing the people on top for my family's sake, But then..... I imagined being in the horses position if anyone had tried to assasinate my owner and also trying to put me on a dinner table id be very upset, so I left the horse and went out looking for a job. I was still poor, until i walked past a lawyers office on Shaker's road looking for new lawyers, I had went in and let them know I was interested, I re searched and researched from January the 3rd 1667 to May the 2nd 1700,at the time i was 13. I had been short listed to be an up coming lawyer, I was really excited all the researching paid off. After two years of being a lawyer I was able to buy my mum,dad & siblings a house, I had brought all 4 of my siblings stationary and things they needed like clothes, food & shoes but at this time i was 22. I had moved out of my mother and fathers house to be with my girlfriend and my two year old child who I loved a lot.
0 comments: